Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Nilu shat......

My armpit is not your business :

I am mildly amused by how many people are trying to guess who I am. I get mails by the dozen comparing writing styles, life circumstances, choice of words, the time I post and whether or not I hang upside down on a tree while writing.

Not so much for my anonymity, but please don't drag many of the female bloggers into such armpit-comparing competitions. It's far below their dignity. People are anonymous for their own reasons, not because they want to throw you an intellectual challenge.

-theothernilu

//People are anonymous for their own reasons, not because they want to throw you an intellectual challenge.//

WHAT A COWARD TO HIDE HIS FACE BEHIND THE COMPUTER TO PUKE ON THE WORLD.
THIS PROVES BEYOND DOUBT THAT NILU IS A CASTRATED MALE .


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krish, shut up and get a life!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home